Other Photo Blogs Worth Visiting
Below is a list of some of my favorite photo blogs. There are many others I could list but these have each inspired me in different ways. Here they are, in no particular order.
- meditative journey with saldage – Wonderful black and whites and images from a slightly different perspective.
- some little crumb creek
– Nature photography from Southeastern Pennsylvania
- wildlifehub – A blog of wildlife photographs from around the world. It hasn’t been updated in a few years but it is worth a visit if you’ve never been there.
- Snapshooter – Lots of nature photography and original perspectives from California.
- Words: Cornel Apostol is a young photographer in Romania. Not to down play his other work but his posts of bees and flowers are simply amazing.
- Stephen G. Hipperson – Stephen is a photographer in England. He posts some great landscapes, scenes, and still life photos.
- Hiking Photography – Patrick Latter’s photo blog from Canada. Patrick’s landscapes are spectacular but he also does some pretty interesting indoor work (like falling water droplets).
I think you’ll enjoy them too!